Thanks Pat and Tom for a great update! Love the new website I am hoping that you can bring some needle felted critters to the next show. I agree the owl is wonderful
Pat,you've done a beautiful job with your felting creations, and of course I love your bears. I have to say that Sadie is my favorite. I love the soft stuffed look. Tom, the website is great. I love the new look.
Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! cash for cars Sunshine Coast cash for scrap cars Sunshine Coast
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
Map fo all things Apifera
-
*Instagram: Farm stories, animal photography, art news, and more*
*Facebook farm page Mainly farm news. I rarely post art there unless it is
for a spec...
Valentine's Day Blog Sale!
-
*Kitties In Love - SOLD*
*This Blog Sale Has Ended *
*We may not be updating this post, so Click Here to see if any unsold
pieces are still looking for h...
Reclaimed Counter
-
I just realized I forgot to show you the reclaimed counter/bar Hubby built
me...
The chippy pale green wood is reclaimed from a local Farm porch that was
...
more old and loved....
-
I haven't made bears like this in years. I cut out lots of arms, legs,
bodies, and heads.. without a plan I sew each unique piece and put them
together- ma...
Summer Hours
-
Through the summer (July and August) the Farmhouse will be closed on
Sunday. We will be open our normal hours on Saturday 11:00-5:00, hope to
see you then!
prints
-
Country Wedding.
Hedgehog taps on the tambourine and her little one watches the festivities.
Squirrel on the flute,
Donkey gently braying in the background...
Stars and more stars.....
-
I've been quilting up a storm, well maybe not a storm exactly but a few
stars! This is my block a month from last year, Star Struck. My Teacher and
fear...
1/52/2015
-
Hello Stranger!
The first of 52 portraits of them together, this year.
My little duo. Fin is watching Claud's mouth moves, eager to learn how to
sing...
Where Women Create
-
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The newest edition of Where Women Create!
AND.....................
Me and SkippyDoodleDesings...
ahhh, that owl is hootin tootin great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pat and Tom for a great update! Love the new website
ReplyDeleteI am hoping that you can bring some needle felted critters to the next show. I agree the owl is wonderful
The bear on the 1st photo so lovely!!
ReplyDeletePat all the bears are lovely and your new website is great!!! I'm really loving your blog too. :)
ReplyDeletePat,you've done a beautiful job with your felting creations, and of course I love your bears. I have to say that Sadie is my favorite. I love the soft stuffed look.
ReplyDeleteTom, the website is great. I love the new look.
Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeletecash for cars Sunshine Coast
cash for scrap cars Sunshine Coast