Saturday, November 20, 2010

a good day

I dont know what it is about the hunt, but I really do enjoy "finding" ... I go for a walk, I pick up acorns, or rose hips, sometimes pieces of wood, a stone, anything really. I go shopping, I pick up pennies on the sidewalk. My friend and I went for an outing yesterday, and this is what I came home with. Not bad I'd say, although I didnt find these laying on the road or sidewalk. I shouldnt bring anything more into the house, but sometimes you just cant help yourself. I just like collecting things...I love the old velveteen animals, and these are just the cutest! The little clowns are for my friend Jody who will make them into something special.

2 comments:

  1. Those are sweet! Nice touches for all the bears you make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, oh do I understand.

    ReplyDelete