Wow, my winter hibernation has really gotten the best of me. I have just realized thatValentine's Day is next week...here I thought there was an extra week in there... yeah, I know, Feb is a short month..I should know that as I am a Leap-Year babe...
Sooooo.. our Web Sale will be on Tuesday February 12th @ noon (std time). If you are on our email list, we will be sending out notices tonight. It will be a small offering of heartfelt love for you all.. and earlier in the day than usual, so we can get things to you for your special day..
I just finished knitting these soon-to-be overalls. Definitely not a quick project, but
I think they'll be pretty sweet on that special someone...
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
1 day ago

Sweet Pat! : )
ReplyDeleteI can just picture these pants on a little bear.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Glad they make you smile...
ReplyDelete