Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thinking of you all on this frigid Valentine's Day...

It' been oh so cold here, but then where HAS it been balmy??  I dream of digging my feet in the warm sand somewhere far from icy Minnesota. But then, we are lucky this year in that we do not have mountains of snow, nor predictions of 12" like those of you right now on the east coast. All you out there trying to see out your windows, I say, eat more chocolate, and maybe spring will come early... We can only hope. 
Wishing you all the very sweetest of days and nights with your special someone or someone's.....
And oh yes, this little girl is still available on Etsy!!

1 comment:

  1. I have just finished posting my blog, and it about being too hot... Then I read how cold you feel. The world is a funny place.
    Your little bear is delightful.

    ReplyDelete