Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Website Update coming up... Tuesday

  So tiny for me.. 7" is a bit of a stretch, but I wanted a tiny teddy for a sweet little vintage Easter container.
 I've been likeing these little things that have been happening this week in the studio...
Now that "spring" has officially "sprung", I began thinking of all the things I love about this time of year..
begining with longer days, and more sunshine.. and the rebirth of everything.. new beginnings so to speak.
And so, if you would like to see more of what I've been up to for Spring, join us for our
Annual Spring Website Update on Tuesday March 26th @ 6pm EDT.. we're hatching some sweet little goodies...

5 comments:

  1. I love your tiny little fellow...You are having fun in that studio of yours...Happy sunshine and longer days...now you can work longer into the night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bear. Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received Obie and Birdie Pie from Earth Angels today....LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see what else you've been creating in your studio. This little 7 inch bear is adorable. Happy Spring!


    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beverly for your card.. I will send your elephant out on Weds.... thanks again for appreciating what I do. So glad you got Obie and Birdie Pie.

    ReplyDelete