Tomato Couscous
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes-chop
12 oz green beans cut
1 cup pearl couscous
1 pt cherry tomatoes cut in half
1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
1/2 cup parlsey- chopped I added 1/2 cup chopped basil too
1 lemon and 1 tsp sugar
2 Tbsp white balsamic or champagne vinegar
1 tbsp olive oli
1 tsp salt
1 can (15 oz) pinto beans drained
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
Cook green beans and then submerge into ice water. Cook couscous in 2 cup chicken broth until done.. about 5-10 mins. Drain and rinse several times
In large bowl grate lemon peel, then add juice of the 1 lemon. Stir in vinegar,oil, sugar, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper.Stir in chopped sun dried tomatoes, basil and parsley, couscous, tomatoes and beans. Yum! I love this stuff...
~ Jingle Tree & Frosty's Mitten ~
-
Hello Friends & Folk!
can you believe it is the END of October?
(me either)
it's crazy how time is flying by...marching on...skedaddling away!
Ya'll know I...
21 hours ago

Looks yummy Pat...thank you for the recipe. :0)
ReplyDeleteI want to try your recipe. Have never made pearl couscous before. Look delicous!!
ReplyDelete