This is the picture that comes up when I turn my computer on each day... I was thinking of changing it until this week of sweltering weather... It makes me smile and I realize how the three of were so in sinc with each other... I miss you Kinny... come for a visit. I also miss that sweet little black dog, maybe that's the real reason why I still have this photo on my screen-saver...
~ Jingle Tree & Frosty's Mitten ~
-
Hello Friends & Folk!
can you believe it is the END of October?
(me either)
it's crazy how time is flying by...marching on...skedaddling away!
Ya'll know I...
23 hours ago
Every year at this time I dream of moving to cooler weather, maybe back to Philadelphia where I am from. Right now I am actually thankful I live in Arizona. I think we may be having cooler weather than you. Stay indoors, keep cool.
ReplyDeletemama! i love this photo. perhaps we'll have to shoot a summertime version. see you in a week...!
ReplyDelete