~ Jingle Tree & Frosty's Mitten ~
-
Hello Friends & Folk!
can you believe it is the END of October?
(me either)
it's crazy how time is flying by...marching on...skedaddling away!
Ya'll know I...
22 hours ago







These are all sooooo precious! I love the bunnies with the floppy ears. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for another Great web show! As always I can't wait for the next bear update!
ReplyDeleteSuch SWEETNESS!!! Love your bears :)
ReplyDeleteMany blessings, Doreen
Oh my gosh, Pat...these are so adorable, as always. You have such a wonderful imagination that you bring to your creations.
ReplyDeletePat you out did yourself.... I especially like the rabbits. I'm sorry I missed the blue one he was a real sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHello Pat...As I scrolled down it was like viewing the Easter Parade...pardon me while I get my Easter Bonnet. Once again they are smilemakers.
ReplyDeleteArrivederci...travel safe, and have gelato fun, Jody