Wouldn't you just love a wall of all these yummy colors ... and also a fleece to lie back on.
I'm such a soft touch for sock yarn.. and then, there's all those hours knitting by the fire...
I tried not to look very long in this booth chocked full of trims.. I feel like I could almost make this display in my own studio... hmmmm...Houston, we have a problem...
There was a little something for everyone there.
These are a few of the things I did purchase.. I do dye alot of my own roving, but these were such fun, and everyone needs a bit more...All in all, a fun time.
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
1 week ago





WOW, Pat ~ I would have come home with one of EVERYthing! you have willpower for sure :)
ReplyDelete~Lori
Lori, you might say that I have a REAL problem.. that's why I only came home with these bits and pieces.. I think I could needle felt a multi colored full sized elephant with what I have.. There's a sheep farm just down the road...let's just say, that I'm no stranger to them....
ReplyDelete