This is the picture that comes up when I turn my computer on each day... I was thinking of changing it until this week of sweltering weather... It makes me smile and I realize how the three of were so in sinc with each other... I miss you Kinny... come for a visit. I also miss that sweet little black dog, maybe that's the real reason why I still have this photo on my screen-saver...
~ October Arrives ~
-
* Hello Friends & Folk ~*
...and a very merry October to us all!!
*〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰*
*A*ll year long,
I await it's arrival,
this month of mer...
21 hours ago
Every year at this time I dream of moving to cooler weather, maybe back to Philadelphia where I am from. Right now I am actually thankful I live in Arizona. I think we may be having cooler weather than you. Stay indoors, keep cool.
ReplyDeletemama! i love this photo. perhaps we'll have to shoot a summertime version. see you in a week...!
ReplyDelete